So at work, we are being persuaded to sign Christmas cards for people; One, that do not work at our company, Two, I do not know who these people even are and Three, we do not know their religious denomination or celebratory acts for the Holidays.
Wouldn’t it be ironic if our big wigs accidentally gave a Jewishman a Merry Christmas card or a Black woman a Happy Hanukkah card or a Hispanic man a Happy Kwanza card?
Why are we even doing this and why is it expected for the employees to sign a card for someone they do not even know or have seen.
- Christmas Just Ain’t Christmas Without a Card You Love (nujijnl.wordpress.com)
- Which Christmas card do you like better? (khmx.radio.com)
- The “new-fashioned” company Christmas card (jfarrellstudio.wordpress.com)
- Christmas Card Tips – Have Some Fun With Them (jameseberts.wordpress.com)
- Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas Card, Song Included (eu.techcrunch.com)