Once again, the company has proven that employing competent and qualified individuals is not their forte. As those in charge of this company, sit in their offices conducting unproductive banter, there I sat in my office chair, staring in bewildered astonishment, reaching for invisible hair on my head that was once there. They laugh and ponder their next accomplishment to steal more money from the government, as my mind stirs at the notion that a rudimentary mistake by the individual that I replaced, may have caused the company to lose tens of thousands of dollars over the course of 10 years.
Astonishing at that may sound, the higher-ups actually believe that this rookie developer (Craig is his name) had the skills and management ability to set up and run their databases and business solutions. In actuality, this lame duck of an individual, couldn’t program his VCR if he had the opportunity. They speak of him as someone who helped the company and are still proud that he did what he did. As chance has it, they would not be too proud if they realized that a simple and should logically be realized skill could have the potential of past loses of the tens of thousands of revenue. This is one of the reason I chuckle every time I hear one of these moronic boobs speaking business around me, because in all honesty they have no clue what they are doing. A blind mime in a dark room would have a better chance of seeing the light then these people.
Because of their mishaps and lack of fundamental skills in hiring a productive and progressive developer, I am stuck cleaning up the nuclear wasteland of a database and hoping to be able to fix years of lost
So go on you dumb lackadaisical Phd scholars, laugh and be proud of what you are, in reality we know you make choices that better your own careers and not the company’s. In the meantime, try to explain to our financial backers how you lost so much revenue over the course of 10 years without even noticing.
- Can your company afford not to use interim management? (shopping-savvy.com)
- Steve Jobs and Civil Engineering – That’s Right; I Went There (civilengineeringcentral.com)
- MF Global: Fraud, Incompetence, or a Bit of Both? (fool.com)
- CFOs Are The Culprits Of Bad Customer Service (philgerbyshak.com)
- Transcript for Ann Barnhardt Interview (thepressnet.com)
- MF Global: Fraud, Incompetence, or a Bit of Both? (dailyfinance.com)
- 10 Things I Hate Part 14 (fishofgold.wordpress.com)
- When Your Financial Target is Way Off (inc.com)
- 10 Strategies That Kill Companies And Careers (businessinsider.com)
- Hiring uptick not enough to ease recession fears (bottomline.msnbc.msn.com)
- The best way to start a business is to get fired from a stupid job by a dumb boss (patenttranslator.wordpress.com)
- In rush to sound hip, bosses’ titles get dumb (msnbc.msn.com)
- Horrible Bosses: People I would like to see dead. (thinkandponder.com)
- Guest Post: Horrible Bosses, Pitchforks & Torches (zerohedge.com)
- Work (slicknickcerebral.wordpress.com)
- Horrible Bosses Review (breakitdownpete.wordpress.com)
- Inside Look: Incompetence (socyberty.com)
- Interviews, Resumes, Jobs and Lies….Oh my! (jeangleason.wordpress.com)
- Remotely Incompetent (thedailywtf.com)